1. Go to your sixth picture file.
2. Go to the sixth picture in that file.
3. Post it and blog about it.
4. Tag 6 friends
Here's the photo that came up:

I was worried it was going to be a boring photo - but this one is such a winner! In this photo, Kristin is modeling a princess crown of her own design. Basically, it's her Elmo potty seat over a stocking cap, topped with a Barbie tiara. (Not that you can see the tiara in this photo). She wore that potty seat as a hat all the time, despite her silly mother's insistence that it was inappropriate and gross. She is such a lady.
Generally speaking, I'm not fond of "tagging" folks to do stuff, because I don't want to put people on the spot or make them feel obligated. I also don't know that 6 people with their own blogs actually read this one. But in the interest of playing along...um, Kris? Cassie? Ingrid? Jen? April? and.....Karen, maybe?
2 comments:
I know I wasn't invited but couldn't resist tying it.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Waffle18/DSC_0237.jpg
This is a picture Sean took of me in Westport, Ireland. He said he wanted a pic of me in front of this cute little ivy covered house but when he took the Nikon from around my neck he bonked me in the head with it... then took a picture of me cradling my boo-boo.
It's not nearly as cool a Princess Potty Seat Crown but I guess it'll do.
I love this photo because the look on your face is, "you're lucky I love you, because otherwise you'd be dead."
Post a Comment