Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching Up: November 2010

The big event for November is, of course, Thanksgiving! We hosted the meal at our house again this year. The novelty of having enough space for the entire family still hasn't worn off. I remember when we lived in our tiny apartment, and barely had enough room just for our family! We've been in our house over two years, and I still sometimes can't believe how very fortunate we are to live there. Despite some imperfections, and I really, truly, love that place. Anyway, on to the update! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and we had a really nice one this year. The food was great, and of course the best thing was the company!
After dinner, we took some family photos. Here is one of Tandy and Korinne. Aren't they lovely?

Here's mom, looking great as always.

Me & Kristin.

While we were cleaning up in the kitchen, we kept noticing Simon was climbing up on the table. I went over to see what he was doing, and discovered he was licking the butter!

Here's a photo of our whole crazy clan! This is the first family photo we've taken in quite some time. I love when we all get together!

At the end of the evening, after eating, playing games, more eating, and more playing games, our "nephew" Sam came inside for a visit. Wendy and Sean had Sam out in the car, and it got really cold that night. Poor puppy was freezing. So we brought him in next to the fire to warm up. Joey and Kristin were excited to have a dog in the house. I hope it doesn't give them any ideas!

No comments: