Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why I Don't Have Photos of the Three of Them Together

It seems like I have a bunch of pictures of Joey and Kristin together, and of Simon by himself, but very few of the three of them together. So, one day when they were dressed up and looking so nice for church, I thought I'd try to snap a photo or two. Joey and Kristin were in great moods. I love this one of them laughing:So then I tried to take a few pictures of the three of them together. Simon wasn't crazy about the idea, as you can plainly see. But I tried. Of course, since Simon was fussing, Joey and Kristin didn't feel like cooperating, either.
Then the older two thought it was funny that Simon wouldn't sit still, so then they were laughing as Simon tried to squirm off the couch.
So I gave up.

No comments: