Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Another Christmas is upon us! Happy Holidays to all of you from the LeVine Family!This post is really about Christmas Eve, when we all gathered at my mom's house to open gifts. In our family, we open everything on Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is exclusively about Santa and overeating. And remembering our Savior, of course. (Way to take the Christ out of Christmas, Nikol. Sheesh.) Moving along....here's a photo of Matt and his niece! Aren't they a cute pair?
And here's a photo of Tandy and Alicia. Awww, my two "little" sisters.
Here's Kory showing off the gift he got from Tandy. She actually got him a couple of video games, and just wrapped them in the Snuggie box. She's sneaky like that. (My mom was the actual recipient of the Pepto Bismol Snuggie).
Here's Wendy showing off the scarf I made for her. The family all went in on a big gift for her (a Roomba!), but I wanted her to still have something to open. So I made her this red knit scarf. It's kind of hard to see against her red shirt. It's made of knit material - soft, like a t-shirt. And I sewed the fringe myself. I may or may not have sewn the scarf to my pants once while putting on the fringe.
The family also all put in to buy a Wii for Matt's Christmas gift. When he opened the box, he held it over his head and said, "Wiiiiii!" (It was funnier in person than in print, trust me).
It was a wonderful night! Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Loved seeing a new family photo!

The Schultz Family said...

oh my Simon's hair is blonde!! I thought it would stay dark...your genes can not be beat!! LOVE your place settings!