Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day we had the family over to our house for dinner. It's so nice that we have space for everyone! I know it's been over a year since we moved into our house, but my excitement about leaving the apartment behind hasn't faded! Here is a photo of my pretty Christmas dinner table. The flowers for the centerpiece were a gift from my mom's next door neighbors, the Kingstons, who own a flower shop. They also did all the flowers for my and my sisters' weddings.That's right, I had little candy cane hearts at every place setting. I know it's sickeningly sweet. Sue me.
Here we see Matt, Joey and Kristin working on putting together some Legos. Both of the older kids got Lego sets from Santa. Joey got a big pirate ship which took a few hours to complete.
And here's the ship, all finished. I know you can't really see it in this photo, but there's a mermaid for the masthead. There are so many fun little details. Lego has come a long way since I was a kid! (Back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth).
Grandma, Kristin and Joey. Kristin wasn't in the mood for picture taking, but I was trying out my new camera.
Here's Simon and his Uncle Sean. I forget what they were laughing about, but it was cute to see them playing together.
Here is a photo of our Christmas tree. It looks a little messy at the bottom, since we had lots of miscellaneous gifts piled underneath. But at least you get the idea.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! See you in 2010!

No comments: