Monday, November 24, 2008

Kristin's Preschool Photo

We just got Kristin's (pre)school photos back last week. She looks so grown up, with her hands posed on her lap like that. The morning of picture day, I had asked my mom if she could "try to do something with Kristin's hair" because normally it's....shall we say, a little wild? So Grandma curled it and put clips on the sides. And, miraculously, Kristin left the clips in her hair longer than five minutes!

2 comments:

Eric, Kris, Kate & Emma said...

Oh my gosh, that picture is so precious. She looks like a sweet little angel! Sitting all posed with her smooth hair! I love the rocking chair - it reminds me of our old 70s school photos. That one is definitely a keeper. I wish my preschool did photo sessions like that.

Jen said...

So sweet!!! Way cuter than any of the preschool pictures my kids have taken.