Here are Matt and the kids walking in from the parking lot. Kristin skipped most of the way.
When you go to Disneyland on your birthday, they give you a big button with your name on it. Here's Kristin showing hers off. Also note that she's wearing the new Cinderella shirt she got for her birthday.
Aww, look at Joey and Kristin getting along! This really IS the Magic Kingdom!
Here is a photo of Kristin, Matt and Joey at lunch. We ate at The Blue Bayou, which is the restaurant inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It's our favorite place!
Wendy and Sean were also able to join is for our day at Disneyland. The more the merrier! This photo cracks me up because Sean purposely pulled the basket of bread over to be in the photo with them. Hooray for carbs!
On thing Kristin really wanted to do during her visit was to meet Minnie Mouse. When we got over to Toon Town, Minnie was at her house but the Disney worker said that the line to meet her was closed because a parade was going to start soon and Minnie had to leave. I begged them to let Kristin in. I even pulled the "but it's her birthday!" card. They said no. Kristin was so sad. But then they asked Kristin to wait over on the side. Minnie came out of her house and went right over to Kristin to give her a hug. Kristin was so excited! Minnie insisted that Joey and I take a photo along with her.
Here's Wendy and I in Toon Town. I just love how all the buildings look so cartoony. In this photo, we're waiting outside of the boat where Donald Duck lives. Joey and Kristin were running around inside.
And there's Kristin on the bow of the ship, waving. I love the look of excitement on her face. And this was at the end of the day! That girl never ran out of steam.
Of course, once we left, she was fast asleep in the car before we'd even left the parking lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment