Alicia is a great photographer. I love when she catches candid moments like this one, with Joey and Kristin goofing around. It captures their personalities so well!

This summer, the kids simply cannot get enough of the water. Whether they're running through the sprinklers, going to the water park, going to the beach, or simply splashing around in the paddling pool - they are obsessed! Note Simon in the background. What he's obsessed with is trying to eat Joey's goggles.

I'm not sure where this started, but Joey loves to pop up in the background of pictures lately. So, an otherwise sweet portrait of Simon and his Grandma Mikki ends up looking like this:

I just LOVE that he does this. Yeah, I know that some people might feel like he's messing up the shot, but I disagree. I think it adds such a great element of humor. Joey is such a fun kid. He's a joy to have around.
No comments:
Post a Comment