Actually I really do think I could. Dipped in chocolate first of course.
His hair has gotten so much lighter! I wonder if it will go even blonder.Eric's youngest brother, Daniel had kind of the same coloring as a kid and it went back to dark brown in his teen years.
Simon is adorable! He looks like a little sweetheart. Seeing him look so sweet makes me miss having my babies little :(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Actually I really do think I could. Dipped in chocolate first of course.
His hair has gotten so much lighter! I wonder if it will go even blonder.
Eric's youngest brother, Daniel had kind of the same coloring as a kid and it went back to dark brown in his teen years.
Simon is adorable! He looks like a little sweetheart. Seeing him look so sweet makes me miss having my babies little :(
Post a Comment