Last Friday, on February 20th, my sister Tandy and her husband Kory were sealed in the San Diego Temple. It was such a special occasion for our family. Even though they've been married a year, they were still as giddy as newlyweds that night! My mom bought them the corsage and boutonniere. The flowers matched the ones they had for their wedding last year. The group was small - only family. On our side, it was only me, Matt and my mom. On Kory's side, there was his mom, his abuelita, his three sisters, and his brother-in-law. Tandy, as always, was very calm and serene. Kory was more emotional than she was! I didn't cry at all until the end, when I gave her a hug and said how happy and proud I was. I knew that it had been a long road for the two of them to get to the temple, and it was so wonderful to see them so happy. Congratulations, you two!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Tandy and Kory Get Sealed
Last Friday, on February 20th, my sister Tandy and her husband Kory were sealed in the San Diego Temple. It was such a special occasion for our family. Even though they've been married a year, they were still as giddy as newlyweds that night! My mom bought them the corsage and boutonniere. The flowers matched the ones they had for their wedding last year. The group was small - only family. On our side, it was only me, Matt and my mom. On Kory's side, there was his mom, his abuelita, his three sisters, and his brother-in-law. Tandy, as always, was very calm and serene. Kory was more emotional than she was! I didn't cry at all until the end, when I gave her a hug and said how happy and proud I was. I knew that it had been a long road for the two of them to get to the temple, and it was so wonderful to see them so happy. Congratulations, you two!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i LOVE that picture! that's one to get blown up and framed! our sealing picture is pretty crummy except for the fact that we're in hawai'i, haha.
and how cute is your mom?! i LOVE the corsage! what a neat touch!
Post a Comment