Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sorry to be a stranger!

Well...it's been a long time. Is anyone still around to read this? I try to keep up, I really do. Here's a photo of the three kids just to jog your memory of what they look like:

I'll try harder to post more often. We've had some big stuff going on!

1 comment:

Carleen said...

Yes, I'm still around. We had a snow storm yesterday (which was also the day they officially test the tornado sirens) and all the schools are closed and my road isn't plowed and... we got likely 8inches of it. This is not usual to have this much snow this late in the year - and we may not be done yet. They are only saying precipitation for Monday - not specifying snow or rain. So, I have more thime to look at your blog. I'm glad you're still out there too.