We met for dinner (a fancy Italian spread!) at my mom's house and then got started on the game!
First there's Joey who played Billy "The Kid" Thrower - pitcher for the Chicago Stock Kings baseball team. We had his hat embroidered with the team name for his costume!
Here's Alicia, playing Silky M. Adam, who runs the local house of ill repute. Ooh la la!

Sean's character was Eddie "Socks" R. Gyle, a professional golfer and gambling addict. Wendy played Molly M. Awbster. Wendy always goes all out with her costumes. I love it. She looked amazing in her flapper outfit!

Next, there's Matt who was playing S. Treighton Harrow, the District Attorney. Got to love that moustache!

Kory played Ernest G. Ambler, and Tandy played Anna Sassine. Kory looked great in his three-piece suit! They made quite the flashy couple!

My mom's character was Malissa F. Orthott, a journalist who went by the nickname "Scoop." She liked this wig so much she said she might try this style with her real hair.

Even Simon was in disguise!

You might notice that I'm not in any of these photos. I dressed up as the bartender: S.P. Keasy. I wasn't an official character. There were only parts for 8 people, and I decide to sit out this one to give others a chance to play (namely Joey). But it was still fun listening to the clues and trying to guess the murderer.
And...we have another Murder Mystery party coming up in a few weeks! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment