Sunday, November 15, 2009

Joey's School Project

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Time to catch up!

Joey's class was studying different careers and professions, so the students were all assigned to do a special project on what they wanted to be when they grew up. Each student was given a giant blank paper doll, which they then had to decorate. Of course, Joey wants to be an astronaut. Here is the finished product:
Note those killer silver boots! While I helped a bit, Joey really did most of the work on this project himself. (As it should be!) I helped him design and cut out the main helmet for the spacesuit, but then Joey decorated it with stickers (the flag and the USA) and drew in the face:
He also designed a couple patches for the spacesuit, including this name tag:
Joey was very proud of his astronaut project! In fact, it was his idea to take photos of it for the family blog.
Great job, Joey!

No comments: