September 1st was the first day of school! Joey is in third grade how, and Kristin started Kindergarten. Here are the two of them on the playground just before we headed for their classrooms.

I know they don't look all that thrilled, but don't let those grimaces fool you! They were both happy to see their friends and start out on their new school adventure. The first thing Joey wanted to do was to find his best friend Jack:

Joey and Jack have been best friends since kindergarten. They don't have the same teacher this year, but I'm sure they'll still be attached at the hip when they aren't in class. After dropping Joey off at his classroom, I took Kristin to her room. I can't believe she's a Kindergartner already!

Kristin went into her classroom without hesitation and started playing with a few other kids. She was excited to explore, and check out all the new toys and activities around the room. Of course she took time for a quick photo with her teacher, SeƱor Dawson:

I think it will be a great year for both of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment